Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello every one!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hello every one!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello every one!!!   Hello every one!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:11 am

Name: yazminhaas

Why you love Maotsujun?: They are so perfect and cute together on and off screens. I sense that there is something special going on between them and wish to see them together forever in real life.

I am Thai. I used to watch Thai dramas when I was in Thailand and never watched any asian drama before. Recently, I just fell in love with ISWAK and TKA (Taiwanese dramas) and now add to my favorites, Hana Yori dango. I just finished watch part 1 and 2 and the movie final within a week. I do not know much about Maotsujun so I wish to learn more about them here. I love to see thier love interaction. It just gives me all giggle. It is really obvious that Jun has his eyes on Mao. His smile when he is with Mao is priceless (like someone madly fell in love). Yat ta!!!
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

Hello every one!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one!!!   Hello every one!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:11 pm

Yay!! This is the perfect place to be then to learn about them. ^_^

I'm yoshi09, very nice to meet you, Yazminhaas. You can call me Melody or Yoshi. Come join the chatting on
LSS Maotsujun Part 6 ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
Anonymous

Hello every one!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one!!!   Hello every one!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:09 pm

Thanks Yoshi for your warmly welcome :)

I have been lurking Maotsujun part 6 for a while now. I will try to join in the near future. Nice to meet you too. We will chat more often for sure.
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

Hello every one!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one!!!   Hello every one!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:18 am

Welcome on LSS, enjoy it here =)
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Anonymous

Hello every one!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one!!!   Hello every one!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:55 am

Thank You..Trice!!

So far so good, I have learned a lot about them and been visiting here daily.
I really enjoy being here and love to read everything about them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello every one!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one!!!   Hello every one!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello every one!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: