Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

hi Empty
PostSubject: hi   hi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:05 pm

ORIGINAL POST FROM: maofan

Konichiwa mina,

I am from Vientiane, capital city of Laos, small country in SE Asia. If you want to know about my country pls pm me.

What I want to share is that I am a big fan of HYD, then after seeing the great chemistry of Mao and Jun I become a MaoJun shipper. And because of that I googleing to find the information about them, then I found LSS forum and that how I become a fan of LSS forum too, as this forum is dedicate to my favorite couple. :farao:

I really enjoy reading the MaoJun, fanfic I can say that I read all the fanfic in this forum, and I never have enough on the fanfic of MaoJun

And on the this weekend I will see the HYD movie. lol! Well, there not show in Vientiane, but it show in Bangkok, and I will take the bus for 10 hour just to see this movie, and then coming back just after the movies is over.

I am really really looking forward to seeing this. I hope after come back I can share with all of you how great it is. Meanwhile pls wish me for the good trip.
:farao:
Back to top Go down
princess_jime
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
princess_jime

hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi   hi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:50 am

Have a great trip! Wow... 10 hours by bus to see the movie... that's dedication :D
Someone should tell the people in japan so that they release the dvd soon... with subtitles. LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://randomarashi.blogspot.com
Mikki

Mikki

hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi   hi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:00 pm

Welcome !! ^^
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

hi Empty