Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey there!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hey there! Empty
PostSubject: Hey there!   Hey there! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:17 pm

Hey guys! I'm Shereen from California, USA and I'm 17 years old.
I've only recently become a fan of HYD (this summer actually). There's actually a whole story to how I found out about it...

I was visiting my aunt one day and she was watching a Chinese subbed version of the first season of HYD. Since I had nothing else to do while she and my parents chatted, I was watching it without knowing a single word of what they were saying. I was very intrigued by the episode I was watching (Domyoji and Makino's first date/Cute stuck in the elevator scene) so after I left, I went home and searched for it relentlessly. I ended up watching both seasons in about 3 days XD So, I guess you can say it was fate I stumbled upon this show :D

Of course, I noticed the undeniable chemistry between Matsujun and Mao Inoue so I wanted to find others who thought the same. Google took me to Asian Fanatics, and after reading the WHOLE archive thread, it brought me here to LSS! I absolutely adore the couple and can't wait to see the day they actually come clean about their feelings ;) They'd make cute babies LOL.

Oh, and no doubt I was Jun-baited into Arashi as well haha.
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

Hey there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there!   Hey there! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 3:28 am

Dang, both in three days XD (well, I'm no better, I watched Devil Beside you in like only 2 days xD)
Welcome on LSS!
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/

Hey there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: