Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

hello!!!! Empty
PostSubject: hello!!!!   hello!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:23 pm

ORIGINAL POST FROM: potpot

hi to all maotsujun fans specially to the admin who had dedicated their time and put all their effort in creating such a wonderful home....arigatou gozaimashta! (sorry if my spelling is incorrect...) anyways ive just been a fan of this pair since this year only...i've already heard a lot of how good hana yori dango was but i wasn't quite impressed on how domyouji looked in the first series (hehe forgive my shallowness), maybe because i was used to the f4 in meteor garden, anyhow my nephew told me that it was his favorite drama so just for him i started downloading HYD part 1. When i watched the first episode, i was amazed on how beautiful they presented the story and got hooked immediately..later on i did research on the two main actors and found out how good their relationship is on and off cam and the rest is history as they say. i'm really thankful that i found this site cause everybody here is so generous to share whatever bits or news they read or hear...really thank you from the bottom of my heart.. hope this site will continue to flourish and extend more maotsujun love in the future..
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

hello!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!!!   hello!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:33 am

I got nosebleeds when I saw Domyouji for the first time, so x'D
Anyway, potpot, welcome on the new server. And we'll all do our best to extend the love ;)
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/

hello!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: