Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hi everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: hi everyone!   hi everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 9:31 pm

hello all. im from Malaysia. im currently studying in Czech republic.
i am totally a huge fan of matsumoto jun. hi everyone! 413578547 i first watched his drama HANAYORIDANGO. and i just fell in love with him. and after watching jun and mao pairing in the drama, i can see they have a very good chemistry and i really think that they will make a great couple. it would be nice if they are really in a relationship for real like the rumors said. and after watching the drama also i became one of their avid shippers! i just found out about this forum as im googling any news and update about them. and im very glad that i found this forum.hi everyone! 156459800 well now i know that they are still many jun and mao shippers out there who just have the same hope like i am, hoping for them to be together. through out this forum also i hope i will not miss any good news and updates about them. hi everyone! 480930024 hi everyone! 480930024 hi everyone! 480930024 thank you for making this forum and keep on updating any news about them!! hi everyone! 2192396170
Back to top Go down

hi everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: