Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New member, here! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

New member, here! :) Empty
PostSubject: New member, here! :)   New member, here! :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 4:20 am

Hi! I'm Lisa! I've just recently found out about this forum & just had to join, since not only am I such a huge Arashi (and MatsuJun!) fan...but I am also such a fan of Inoue Mao & Matsumoto Jun as a couple. New member, here! :) 413578547 Every time those "engagement" & "marriage" rumors surface online, it always just gets me so excited! And brings me some glimmer of hope, that it may certainly turn out to be true. :) Either way, I will still always remain a big fan/shipper of these two & by joining this forum, I hope to meet even more fans, like myself, so we could all share & enjoy our love for Maotsujun, together!

Thank you! And I look forward to meeting you all. :)
Back to top Go down
VaedaIole

VaedaIole

PostSubject: Re: New member, here! :)   New member, here! :) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 7:26 pm

hi welcome to LSS! Vaeda here :) and we'll surely be waiting for that (marriage) announcement! New member, here! :) 413578547
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaeda-iole.livejournal.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New member, here! :)   New member, here! :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:53 am

Thank you for the sweet welcome! It's so nice to meet you, Vaeda. New member, here! :) 2317702173 I think an marriage announcement is constantly on my mind, now, more than ever before! I just can't wait for it already, lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member, here! :)   New member, here! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member, here! :)
Page 1 of 1