Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from Singapore~ :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Greetings from Singapore~ :D Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Singapore~ :D   Greetings from Singapore~ :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 11:10 pm

Hello there Greetings from Singapore~ :D 480930024 I'm personally not used to introducing myself like this but I'll try! I'm from Singapore and I've always been a huge fan of both jun matsumoto and mao inoue ever since I watched hana yori dango a few years ago :>

I really do think their an amazing couple and when I heard about the marriage rumors going around I was so so excited. I'm not really into Japanese entertainment that much (even though I'm starting to get hook these days), they were one of the main reason for all of this.

I actually found the forum when I was looking through the couple's fanclub account in facebook (this to be exact: MaotsujunisForever @ facebook) ^__^ I would say I'm pretty lucky! I didn't know that they have a forum dedicated for them!

Besides them, I think I'm getting interested with the japanese movies/dramas these days. Because of this, I get to know other idols & actors for example kame from kat-tun Greetings from Singapore~ :D 413578547 etc.

Anyway thank you for this!
Back to top Go down
VaedaIole

VaedaIole

Greetings from Singapore~ :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Singapore~ :D   Greetings from Singapore~ :D Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 7:33 pm

Hi there! welcome to LSS! Oh how I miss Singapore, I used to live there for some years, but I had to go to uni so I've been just visiting that lovely place atleast once a year now :(

I hope you enjoy your stay here! Although it's quite quiet lately...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaeda-iole.livejournal.com

Greetings from Singapore~ :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: