Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Al-salam alaykom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Al-salam alaykom Empty
PostSubject: Al-salam alaykom   Al-salam alaykom Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 9:41 pm

Hi everyone, I am currently staying in Dubai and have been following up on news about Maotsujun 😁 since highschool. I've been an avid fan of this couple and I just finished all the HanaDan seasons including HYDF this month. Actually i've been waiting all September for an actual Maotsujun marriage to pop up on the news, alas, there was none, so it made me research on any network available to know something about my most shipped couple. Credits to yoshi09 from tumblr for reccommending this forum. More power to LSS forum!
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

Al-salam alaykom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al-salam alaykom   Al-salam alaykom Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 8:44 pm

Al-salam alaykom 2317702173 Welcome @rosean09. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. Al-salam alaykom 960134461
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Al-salam alaykom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al-salam alaykom   Al-salam alaykom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 1:40 pm

thank you @dinay!!! i'm having a blast!!! more power to LSS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Al-salam alaykom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al-salam alaykom   Al-salam alaykom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Al-salam alaykom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: