Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hi!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi!!!!   Hi!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 6:12 pm

Hi, Im Assumpta from Philippines! You can call me A! Actually i'm already a part of this forum several years back, i think it was around 2011, but due to the nature of my job and changing laptops and a forgotten email password. I have to make a new account again! I'm a fan of Jun Matsumoto, i first watched him in Gokusen around 2005, my interest to him grow and watch several dramas after, then Hanadan came, which make me fall in love with the loveteam of Mao Inoue and Jun Matsumoto, even though many years already passed, they are still my favorite and i wont stop shipping them. Hi!!!! 480930024
Back to top Go down
okasan

okasan

Hi!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!!   Hi!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 6:54 am

Hi Assumpta! Welcome to this forum! Have a lot of fun on our journey ..which hopefully will see them married soon ! Before I have grandchildren I hope!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hi!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!!   Hi!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 7:08 pm

There is almost a marriage rumor every year!!!! I hope this coming year it will be for real. Hi!!!! 480930024
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!!   Hi!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: