Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hello! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello! :)   Hello! :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:37 pm

Hello guys I'm a new member and I'd like to introduce myself! My name is Moschella. You can call me Mosh if you want. I'm from New Zealand aka Middle-earth. ;) Gosh, I've loved Maotsujun since I've first watched Hanadan and that was like, 8 years ago. My friends are Maotsujun fans too lol but most of them have given up on this ship (except me). I hope to learn more about them in this forum that will even make me love them more (if that's even possible haha).
Back to top Go down
kimmy2411

kimmy2411

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :)   Hello! :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 8:36 pm

omg a fellow shipper from NZ too <3
Hiiii :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :)   Hello! :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 9:18 pm

kimmy2411 wrote:
omg a fellow shipper from NZ too <3
Hiiii :D

omg hiii what part of NZ are you from? :D
Back to top Go down
kimmy2411

kimmy2411

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :)   Hello! :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 9:20 pm

windy windy Wellington! you?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :)   Hello! :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 9:21 pm

kimmy2411 wrote:
windy windy Wellington! you?

I'm from Wellington too! But not really in town but in Porirua. :)
Back to top Go down
kimmy2411

kimmy2411

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :)   Hello! :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 9:23 pm

omg haha then you are kinda on the other side cos I'm from the Hutt :D. What a coincidence!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :)   Hello! :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 9:27 pm

Aww right that's really far lol. Nice to meet someone who's into Mao and Jun around here in NZ. I swear I don't think I've met anyone here interested in Arashi, Jpop, or anything Japan related that's not anime haha
Back to top Go down
kimmy2411

kimmy2411

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :)   Hello! :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 9:31 pm

haha. Yea definitely! I think it might be cos jpop/johnnys stuff aren't as openly accessible unlike kpop and anime which will gather more international fans.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :)   Hello! :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 9:38 pm

Sigh. Exactly. Even being a member of the Arashi fandom is hard since it really requires effort in order for you to watch their stuff unlike in Kpop where everything can be found in YouTube even their MVs.
Back to top Go down
kimmy2411

kimmy2411

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :)   Hello! :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 9:47 pm

yes!! I still love Arashi but I have not kept up with anything they have been doing/their shows because their videos are hard to find and not subbed that often. Whereas when I was stanning Exo, any video or clip they released will be instantly subbed the next day haha I think I've just been too spoiled in that mentality.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :)   Hello! :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 10:48 pm

My thoughts exactly. A lot of Arashi groups are super private and you have to undergo a very long process just to get approval just to access their stuff which can be quite tiring for most people. Arashi keeps surprising me however because sometimes I feel like I've moved on from them but the moment I decide to suddenly listen to their playlist the love just comes back in full force lol.
Back to top Go down
kimmy2411

kimmy2411

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :)   Hello! :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 6:42 am

haha I know that feeling exactly! Arashi are my source of joy I can never be sad listening to them and their concert dvds are so much fun to watch and so uplifting. + Maybe becasue their stuff is so much more exclusive and their fandom tend to be a bit older there is less fandom drama (from what I have seen). Kpop (which i love) is tiring.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :)   Hello! :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 8:41 am

You're right lol. I often wonder why being in the Jpop fandom is so much more relaxing and stress-free compared to the Kpop fandom. I mean, don't get me wrong, sometimes you come across drama in the Arashi fandom as well but like you say most of the fans are older and therefore more mature and you seldom see people arguing over their ~oppas. Haha it really is a safe haven, I guess. :P
Back to top Go down
topazera

topazera

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :)   Hello! :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 5:42 pm

Welcome, Mosh! Hello! :) 413578547

Aha, I know the feeling of just not being able to let this ship go~ I'm at six years of shipping it now and even though there's been long stretches of time where I haven't checked in, it's just been lying dormant. Waiting. :DD

(To pop in on your other conversation: I think Arashi fandom is more relaxing than kpop also because 1) it's smaller (the English-speaking fandom), 2) it moves slower, I mean our only regular music show is Music Station and a single gets performed two times max XD and 3) since almost all male idol groups are Johnny's, there's less competition. We're all just here chilling and watching variety and talking about the latest release, not battling for our turf and seeing our idols get worked to the bone!)
Back to top Go down
http://topolect.tumblr.com
maotsujunforever

maotsujunforever

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :)   Hello! :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 10:37 am

Hi! Welcome to LSS! Enjoy your stay! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :)   Hello! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down