Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Info] And it's back...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

[Info] And it's back... Empty
PostSubject: [Info] And it's back...   [Info] And it's back... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:20 am

Scamming that is. (I wish I was writing a new announcement for happier things...)

Just so you know, some of you have been receiving a message just like below:

[Info] And it's back... Scam10

Please do not reply to the pm or send a mail to the e-mail address that's been given.

In the mean time the address and the address used to create the account have been banned.
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Info] And it's back...   [Info] And it's back... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:30 am

No problem Trice!!!!!!
Anyway the mail is too crippy so no chance to respond.
Thanks for making an announcement.
Back to top Go down
Kytana
The Queen of LSS
The Queen of LSS
Kytana

PostSubject: Re: [Info] And it's back...   [Info] And it's back... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:21 pm

Thanks for letting us know. I was wondering what the heck that e-mail was in my inbox. I was rather annoyed by it. [Info] And it's back... 3181402168 
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.niceboard.net/
crsma2

crsma2

PostSubject: Re: [Info] And it's back...   [Info] And it's back... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:43 pm

I got that via my email like WTH but not here on my pm...so weird. [Info] And it's back... 71172324 [Info] And it's back... 3672245088 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Info] And it's back...   [Info] And it's back... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Info] And it's back...
Page 1 of 1