Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

[Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others. Empty
PostSubject: [Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others.   [Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:11 am

We skipped autumn, to go from Summer straight to Winter.

Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others.

1. The Design
While I'm not entirely convinced by this (inspiration is running low. Monkeys are tired out, lol)...
I do hope some of you will like this simple (again) design.

EDIT to add:
Credits for resources on our homepage and portal.
If you're wondering: Yes, I did the artwork (again). It's been done completely digitally with MyPaint for the sketch and PaintTool Say for the lines and colorwork. Edited with Photoshop. My style got influenced MEGURO Amu this time.

The artwork is already on Tumblr. Just reblog instead of reposting. Also, don't claim it as yours, neither use it for commercial purposes... Pwetty please? (Not that I can stop the net anyway, but I can still ask.)

2. Activities
A. LSS-awards
Also, I've been thinking of the other activities we've wanted to do last year.
I'd love to know if you guys would be up for the award ceremony. Evidently, it'll be focused on the year 2012. I though we could do it in two parts: The Members and the fanfics.

Now for the fanfics, I don't think it'll be too hard to make up categories:
[list][*] Best Ongoing fanfic of the year (Multi-chaptered, latest chapter must have been posted in 2012
[*] Best Finished fanfic of the year (Multi-chaptered, latest chapter must have been posted in 2012)
[*] Best One-shot of the year (posted in 2012)
[*] Best ficlet/drabble of the year (posted in 2012. Everything below the 500 words is considered as ficlet or drabble).
[*] Best AU of the Year (Multi-chaptered, latest chapter must have been posted in 2012 or one-shot posted in 2012)
[*] Best RL of the Year (Multi-chaptered, latest chapter must have been posted in 2012 or one-shot posted in 2012)
[*] Best Angst of the Year (can be ongoing, finished, as long it has been posted in 2012).
[*] Best Comedy of the Year (same)
[*] Best Romance of the Year (same).
[*] Best Smut of the Year (same).
[*] Best New fanfic (multichaptered fanfic, ongoing/completed, which has started in running in 2012)

[*] Best Writer of the Year (writer must have posted something in 2012).

[*] Best fanfic of the year (regardless the genre, length. As long it's been/part of it has been posted in 2012)

Since it's only to be applied on the fanfictions who have been posted on LSS, we'll have to check whether there's at least 2 fanfictions that can fall under a category. If not the category shall be scrapped from the list. I'll need writers/readers to nominate the fanfics... Pwetty please?

For the members I'm still pondering over the categories.

• Tin-hatter with the best avatars (the one who had the prettiest avatars thorough 2012).
  • Most Contributive Tin-hatter of the Year.
  • Best detective of the year (the one who digs up the most of maotsujun things)
  • Friendliest Tin-hatter of the Year
  • Funniest Member of the Year.
  • Best reviewer (on fanfics)
  • Tin-hatter you'd like to meet in real life
  • Newbie of the Year (registered in 2012).

• Special: Monkey of the Year

• Tin-hatter of the year (most honourable award, basically THE member of the year)

That's not a lot, ins't it. If you have suggestion to complete the list... Please do make them.

B. Secret Valentine
As for Valentine's day. Shall we have a fic exchange again (This time One fic of 500-100 words? yes let's make it easy this time, lol)?

3. LSS bday
Since it's a problem to organise them, I was wondering whether members would like to team up to set up something. I can grant these people a corner on the forum to plan everything and grant them moderation-powers temporarily.

4. Looking for a designer!
Still actively looking for a designer to replace me. I'll never give up.

Hope y'all have a great holiday!

LSS-staff

Last edited by Trice on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others.   [Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:39 am

Here's a temporary list (will update the fics that will be posted between now and the 31th December... So update a lot dear writers!). I'll bring more order and provide links when i have more time.

1. Fanfics on LSS*:

A. One-shots:

1. Happy New Year - my Baka hime by hikarichan
  2. Reload by limanh
  3. 1231 Countdown Challenge by magzhydfan
  4. A Blogger’s Day by magzhydfan
  5. Anniversary Blast by magzhydfan
  6. Surprise by magzhydfan
  7. By Your Side by maotsujun_rabu
  8. Urgent Meeting on Kohaku Eve by newbieth
  9. Erato No.1 by numonorean
  10. Erato No.2 by numonorean
  11. Erato No.3 by numonorean
  12. Obento for my Ouji by onelargeportion
  13. Adaptability by thehibicus
  14. Desserts by yoshi09

B. Multi-chaptered:

1) Ongoing

1. Unlicensed Love by limanh
  2. Loving Him, Loving You by magzhydfan
  3. Marrying ‘Highness’ by maotsujun_rabu
  4. Next Door by numonorean
  5. Who’s Your Baby Daddy? By sachiyo_sama21
  6. Hard Times for Dreamers by Trice
  7. Six Months by Trice

2) Completed

1. Metamorphosis by onelargportion
  2. Definitely Maybe by patchan
  3. Stellar by patchan

2. From the Valentine’s & White Day challenge**:

1. Love Blossoms by limanh
  2. Love Hotel by limanh

3. A Special Valentine Part 1 by magzhydfan
  4. A Special Valentine Part 2 by magzhydfan
  5. Celebrations by magzhydfan
  6. Inspiration by magzhydfan
  7. Press conference by magzhydfan
  8. 4th drabble for Trice by magzhydfan

9. Autumn by maotsujun_rabu
  10. Spring by maotsujun_rabu
  11. Summer by maotsujun_rabu
  12. Winter by maotsujun_rabu

13. Unwelcomed Tears by maotsujun_rabu
  14. Untamed Desires by maotsujun_rabu
  15. Uneven Scribbles by maotsujun_rabu

16. The Words I Can’t Say by numonorean
  17. My Best Friend’s Wedding by numonorean
  18. A Sudden Smile by numonorean

19. Strawberries by numonorean
  20. Giving In by numonorean
  21. A Sudden Sigh by numonorean

22. Burning for you Baby by Trice

23. Drabble #1 for magzhydfan by Trice
  24. Drabble #2 for magzhydfan by Trice
  25. Drabble #3 for magzhydfan by Trice

*in alphabetical order per username, then by title
**in alphabetical order per username, then grouped together per thread
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
crsma2

crsma2

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others.   [Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:42 pm

Thanks @Trice [Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others. 675700275 for the awesome Christmas wallpaper.

[Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others. 1453902187 Hell yeah I am up for an award ceremony. Will look forward to your next posting about this.
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others.   [Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:21 am

I love the Tsukushi and Tsukasa's design. [Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others. 4252194179 [Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others. 4252194179

Thank you very much Trice. [Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others. 156459800 [Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others. 675700275 [Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others. 1453902187
Back to top Go down
jankat

jankat

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others.   [Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:44 pm

love the new design
[Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others. 4252194179
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others.   [Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Announcement] Christmas is coming... To LSS! & others.
Page 1 of 1