Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello! Konichiwa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hello! Konichiwa  Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Konichiwa    Hello! Konichiwa  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 am

Hi all! My name is Felicia. I've fallen in love with MatsuJun and started shipping them ever since I first saw their chemistry in Hana Yori Dango. I'm sort of a new shipper although i've known about them about 2 years ago. Ever since i heard that there is a rumor that they might be getting married before end of this year, that totally sparked my interest to know what have been happening between them after the finale of HYD which brought me here.

Found out bout LSS through an admin of MatsuJun fb page and i'm so glad that i found this forum! can't wait to read all the post/sightings/similarities about this couple and crossing my fingers adn toes about the news of them getting married Hello! Konichiwa  1453902187

Aside from this, i have an interest in Korean dramas and anything korean related and even have a blog bout it. if you want to see more bout what i posts, visit my blog at feweekoreanstuff.tumblr.com

Once again, i'm so glad to be here and hoping to meet and know more MatsuJun shippers! Hello! Konichiwa  675700275 Hello! Konichiwa  960134461
Back to top Go down
crsma2

crsma2

Hello! Konichiwa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! Konichiwa    Hello! Konichiwa  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Hi Felicia Hello! Konichiwa  156459800

Can I just say that I really really am in love with your IMAGE Hello! Konichiwa  413578547

Anyways haha welcome to LSS. Enjoy your stay and have fun. See you around the forum. Hello! Konichiwa  960134461
Back to top Go down
jankat

jankat

Hello! Konichiwa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! Konichiwa    Hello! Konichiwa  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:29 pm

welcome Hello! Konichiwa  156459800
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! Konichiwa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! Konichiwa    Hello! Konichiwa  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! Konichiwa
Page 1 of 1