Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Announcement] LSS's Anni

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

[Announcement] LSS's Anni Empty
PostSubject: [Announcement] LSS's Anni   [Announcement] LSS's Anni Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Happy birthday LSS.
[Announcement] LSS's Anni 1453902187 [Announcement] LSS's Anni 1453902187

I have no sensible speech to make on LSS's birthday. It's more appropriate for Kyt to do so, as well as the members who have been here for some time, lol.

In any case, in honor of LSS's anni:
You can read and comment on the drabbles from the past V-&W-day exchange and also the submissions for the best fanfic-update. (Poll will be conducted probably on Sunday).

The other activities: the LSS awards and Fanfic relay have been put on hold. As you can see, LSS is slowing down again (due of lack of Maotsujun news) and the Staff's also busy (real life interferes with our tinhattery... grrr). [Announcement] LSS's Anni 3694778345

We hope you'll enjoy the fanfic-goodness!

LSS-staff

Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
crsma2

crsma2

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] LSS's Anni   [Announcement] LSS's Anni Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:18 am

OMEDETOU to LSS.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LSS to the members who created and who are still here or not active anymore I thankyou all for creating this awesome thread. I am happy to say that I feel privileged to be a member here as well.

Thankyou Trice for all your hard work. [Announcement] LSS's Anni 156459800
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] LSS's Anni   [Announcement] LSS's Anni Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:38 am

Happy Birthday LSS!!!

May this forum continue prosperously and may all our wishes come true ;)
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] LSS's Anni   [Announcement] LSS's Anni Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Announcement] LSS's Anni
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Love So Sweet Division :: Love So Sweet's Administration :: Love So Sweet Info & Announcements-
Jump to: