Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't wait for Kouhaku~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joiz0725

joiz0725

Can't wait for Kouhaku~ Empty
PostSubject: Can't wait for Kouhaku~   Can't wait for Kouhaku~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Well. It all started when I daydreamt about HYD and then I stumbled upon our Maotsujun. I have been thinking things about them like: what if they're really dating, they really have a relationship or when will they be engaged and so many more. And when I came to the part ENGAGEMENT I remembered that they will be hosting Kouhaku together. [ Generally, Arashi and Inoue Mao but that's just the same :D ] Then I suddenly thought, WHAT IF they will announce their engagement right there in front of cameras and a lot of people or WHAT IF Jun will propose to Mao right there up the stage? neeeeeee~ Can't wait for Kouhaku~ 4252194179 hahahaha. Can't wait for Kouhaku. Will wait and watch out for parts that they will be together.

That's ALL. Can't wait for Kouhaku~ 960134461
Back to top Go down

Can't wait for Kouhaku~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: