Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Announcement] More news and some bone-picking.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

[Announcement] More news and some bone-picking. Empty
PostSubject: [Announcement] More news and some bone-picking.   [Announcement] More news and some bone-picking. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:06 pm

Hiya dear Tinhatters

First off, onto the news:

• The Multi-quote button! You can quote several persons in one post. How neat is that. Please use it instead of quoting everyone in separate posts. Thanks!

• We've got new smileys! Finally, the default ones of forumotion are kind of creepy.As you can see, they're all monkeys (yeah, I know) from Yoyo & Cici. Credit to them for making and distributing these emoticons.

Don't abuse of them (MONKEY HAVE RIGHTS TOO! lol) and also don't make a textless post only using an emoticon. Thank you!

• Next up is that there will be a default icon as avatar for the newbies. We'll provide icons in the default gallery. If you want to contribute, please send icons to me... Like now! XD

We wish to see every member with a pretty avatar under her/his username. If you don't know how to do it: Go to profile-->avatar---> there you make your pick to either upload from your PC, either first upload elsewhere (like tinypic) then insert the url at the foreseen space. Then save the changes.

Pretty please do it, with sugar on top. [Announcement] More news and some bone-picking. 2255815874

• There might be so other minor changes related to organisation etc in the future. Just for everyone's comfort.

Now, let's move on to what's written on the homepage:

Quote :
Dear members,

We ask to those who haven't made their presentation yet in the "Love So Sweet Members' Subdivision" to do it in the shortest delays.

Starting the 25th September, only those who did present themselves conform the terms of the forum will have access to the rest of the forum (this naturally includes the Maotsujun discussion board, the fanfics etc. ).

This message is directed to all those who didn't present themselves, no matter whatever you're a newbie, a regular member or even a staff member.

Don't see this as a punishment, but rather as your contribution for a cleaner LSS.

Love,

The LSS-staff

NB: It's totally unnecessary to make a second presentation to secure your spot in the Tinhatters-group.
If you're not sure you've presented yourself, check whether you've been already added to the group and go through the "Love So Sweet Members' Subdivision" board to make sure you were forgotten by the Staff.
In case you were forgotten, just re-up your presentation. (No PM-ing to the staff, thanks).

We'd like to add that it's not a joke. May we even say that the 20-post rule within the month after your registration will be strictly applied starting the 26th.

We'd like to explain why these rules, why so strict all out of the sudden. [Announcement] More news and some bone-picking. 998495067

---> The reason such rule is created is mainly to keep spammers out of LSS. We had several cases of spam, wrapped as a sugar pill. A so-called promotion for a website, a so-called sighting of our ship... And the link that's given leads to the more grotty sides of internet (+18 content).

LSS doesn't want to be related to these spammers and websites they "suggest" us to visit.

---> Secondly, you have to understand that LSS is a forum. It means that it's a " a public facility to meet for open discussion" and here, the discussion is all about the sizzling chemistry the actress Inoue Mao and the Johnny Matsumoto Jun have on and off-screen. It's all about this ship and our wish to express our opinion, our love etc for them. Which implies you have to come out of the closet and admit you're having a unhealthy addiction/interest in the relationship the two might have. Yes, you have to participate. Now the frequent of participation all depends of yourself, but LSS is a place of interactivity and of sharing.

Perhaps these 20 first post will be the start of a very beautiful love-affair between you and LSS. ;)

There's no need to be shy. We all assembled because of a common interest. Even if you don't entirely agree with the others, even if you don't ship Arashi, even if English isn't your native language... We won't judge for all this. All you have to do is to live by the internet etiquette and don't make of discussion personal fight.

---> Third, it's also a matter of being practical. As you can see our staff hasn't always been present. Time changes, real life calls. We have to keep the forum maintainable by filtering the members. Sometimes you have to undertake unpleasant actions to make a place cleaner.

We know that the rule won't always meet their goals, as no rule is perfect. But as long we're getting closer to our aim, we'll be happy.

In this context, I'd like to add that if you have a double-account (or even triple) is that you come clean with it. We won't get mad, sometimes we forget our passwords, sometimes we think we need two accounts to express ourselves.... But now we'd like to purge all these empty/redundant accounts as well.

Make the staff happy, follow the rules! [Announcement] More news and some bone-picking. 1453902187
(And they might give you cookies.XD)

Another point we'd like to discuss is the fandom in general.

You have to accept that not everybody is that into the whole Maotsujun fandom. You have degrees: the ones who are attracted by their chemistry, the ones who hope they are together, the ones who are sure they are together and the ones who'd kill for the two to get married.

You don't have to oppose your way agressively on someone else. It's a real turn-off, people will end up staying far away from the ship instead of loving it.
Everyone has its own way to love. But let's not all of us fall into extremes. Seriously, it gives the shipping a bad name.

And I hope that all members will also be acceptive towards the reality (meaning, no thing's official) and the possibility there's nothing between the two AND also the possibility they can date other people.

You have to understand that before being idols and actors/actresses, they're people like you and me with their needs. So don't be bashing others, personalities etc when you hear a rumour and so on. Their not purely monkeys dancing around for our own enjoyment.

The reason all this is being said, is that sometimes fandom is a source for jealousy and hatred. We'd wish for everyone to be able to take a step back before going berserk.

Finally, for once and for all:
THIS IS A INOUE MAO AND MATSUMOTO JUN SHIP BOARD FIRST PLACE! THE KEY-WORD IS MAOTSUJUN!

If you can't be bothered by their chemistry, get out of the kitchen! There are other places for you to frolick.

And by the way, this whole post was written with love, concern and even more love. It's all for the best.

Love,

The LSS-Staff
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] More news and some bone-picking.   [Announcement] More news and some bone-picking. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:53 am

All I can say to all of this is: <3
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
crsma2

crsma2

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] More news and some bone-picking.   [Announcement] More news and some bone-picking. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:29 pm

[Announcement] More news and some bone-picking. 2317702173

awesome Announcement LSS-staff & I do hope everyone gets to read & follow just like me which I can be blonde sometimes [Announcement] More news and some bone-picking. 1888635752 haha but once again thankyou so much for all the hard work to keep LSS away from the +18 or whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
mrlovelysun

mrlovelysun

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] More news and some bone-picking.   [Announcement] More news and some bone-picking. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Helo admin sama TQ for providing the avatar. I use 1 of them...arigato
Back to top Go down
Jani_saku

Jani_saku

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] More news and some bone-picking.   [Announcement] More news and some bone-picking. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:50 am

will do my best to abide by the rules
I am very agree with the crazy fans ....
spite of my great love MAOTSUJUN
if they are not together in real life, just continue to support their careers profecionales and their friendship
as you say
are normal people and if they fall in love is a natural
I'm so bad towards avatar.
I was just trying to put it. but I am so stupid XDDDD
but I will achieve
Back to top Go down
http://hana-saku-moon.livejournal.com/
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] More news and some bone-picking.   [Announcement] More news and some bone-picking. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:14 pm

I'm upping this topic since in the light of the recent events, the last part has to be reread by some of the members it seems. 
I don't know who hated on who first and that's actually not relevant. However, what's clear is that there's still some need in change of attitude...
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] More news and some bone-picking.   [Announcement] More news and some bone-picking. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Announcement] More news and some bone-picking.
Page 1 of 1