Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Osu! Minna genki ka? ^__^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Osu! Minna genki ka? ^__^ Empty
PostSubject: Osu! Minna genki ka? ^__^   Osu! Minna genki ka? ^__^ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:27 pm

hum...an intro huh? Let's see...first off my names Jaime & well I'm a bit of a strange one. In truth my OTP in HanDan was (and still is) Makino/Rui, over the years I've come to like Domyouji/Makino but nowhere near as much as my OTP. But the strange thing is that as far as RL pairings go I love MaotsuJun & don't really like Mao/Shun :/ strange I know.

Umm I'm a big asian drama watcher & I listen to a ton of music. Arashi is my main passion & but I'm a huge fan/supporter of Kis-My-Ft2 as well <3 Besides them I listen to all of the Johnny's groups (including junior groups) then there's AAA, Miliyah Kato, Nishino Kana, Greeen, Gackt, Utada Hikaru, 2AM, 2PM, SHINee, 2ne1, F(x), CN Blue, MBlaq, & a ton more (I'm way to lazy to list them all, Plus no one wants to read it anyway xD)

umm...yeah I can't think of anything else really so uhh...yeah >.>
Back to top Go down
crsma2

crsma2

PostSubject: Re: Osu! Minna genki ka? ^__^   Osu! Minna genki ka? ^__^ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi Jamie,

welcome to LSS ! & of course like everyone here, yes we do in RL would think of them as MaotsuJun. Good to know & read about your other OTP but my OTP would be Yamapi or Akinishi Jin.

Have fun & enjoy your time here on LSS & looking forward to your postings. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Osu! Minna genki ka? ^__^   Osu! Minna genki ka? ^__^ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Hi Jaime

Welcome to LSS.
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Osu! Minna genki ka? ^__^   Osu! Minna genki ka? ^__^ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Hi Jaime! Welcome!

rawambition wrote:
But the strange thing is that as far as RL pairings go I love MaotsuJun & don't really like Mao/Shun :/ strange I know.

Hahahaha, in my case it's like my ichiban is Jun but I have special feelings for Ohno (that sometimes I question, "Why is Jun my ichiban?") :D I know the feeling. ;)

Again, welcome and enjoy! Hope to seeing your post/comments.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Osu! Minna genki ka? ^__^   Osu! Minna genki ka? ^__^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:42 am

Hehe thanks for the welcome everyone~

Quote :
Hahahaha, in my case it's like my ichiban is Jun but I have special feelings for Ohno (that sometimes I question, "Why is Jun my ichiban?")

Truthfully Jun was my Ichiban in Arashi when I first got into them but pretty quickly Nino took complete control of my heart...with Ohno right behind him *is an Ohmiya shipper* xD
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: Osu! Minna genki ka? ^__^   Osu! Minna genki ka? ^__^ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Welcome on LSS. LOL! Different drama and RL-ship. XD

*Tinhatters' Seal-o-Approval*
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
leelee

leelee

PostSubject: Re: Osu! Minna genki ka? ^__^   Osu! Minna genki ka? ^__^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:44 am

Hi Jaime

welcome to LSS. hope you enjoy your time here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osu! Minna genki ka? ^__^   Osu! Minna genki ka? ^__^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osu! Minna genki ka? ^__^
Page 1 of 1