Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite thing about our OTP

Go down 
+11
nini
salmiera
loreii
maea_maie
laaadybug
girliiee
novemberbaby
miku*
okasan
iceycuty03
yoshi09
15 posters
AuthorMessage
yoshi09

yoshi09

Favorite thing about our OTP Empty
PostSubject: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:59 am

So, I was just curious what everyone's favorite thing about our OTP is (i.e. they look so good together, Jun is just so *different* with Mao, etc. etc.).

For those of you who want to take it a step further-- what do you wish our OTP would do more of (besides dramas/movies/appearances together)?

I just want to get some plot bunnies running.
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
iceycuty03
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
iceycuty03

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:53 am

*waves at yoshi*

Me?...

I would like them to have a CM together. The one that will last about 30sec or even longer. Something like a toothpaste commercial. (Like our Close-up commercial... Pinays remember?.. Closer you and I?)...

Or it can be a MTV.. will sweet melody were they will kiss in the lips at the end. :oops:
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/iceydoodle
okasan

okasan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:39 am

OOOhh where to start

the way they talk to each other.

the way they are when they are around each other.

the way the air seem to sizzle with the chemistry!

the way she looks at him

the way HE looks at her. (sigh)

What I want to see- a drama. where they play lovers. and of course an outing in real life. where they don't hide their relationship
Back to top Go down
miku*

miku*

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:03 am

hmmm... that would be their interaction. even after HYD series, everytime they're given the chance to be together on TV,I just love how they interact with each other.
and I want to see them in a reality show. like We Got Married. hahahha.. :lol:
how i wish.
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:52 pm

I'm in a creative mood right now so...

The time line of Matsumoto Jun's World:

Pre-Mao Period: Arashi, other JE guy friends. No actresses made it through the immigration police.
HYD 1, R. F Period: Arashi, other JE guy friends, F3. And then, Inoue Mao was pulled into this world, albeit unwillingly at first, but soon she adjusted and continues to live there while openly insulting him and subtly loving him.

In other words, I love that Jun welcomes Mao into his world like she's always belonged there. And Mao, well, being the cute and charming girl that she is, wonders if it's really okay for her to be there with him, because she doesn't want to be an intruder. But then she realizes that she really likes his world and though she doesn't want to tell him directly, she uses her facial expressions and body language to tell him she loves him. They play these games with each other, with rules that they know and only they can change them to fit their relationship.

So yeah, that's what I love about them the most.

And to answer your last question: I'd love for them to appear in a sexy but classy photo shoot together. Black and white. Like Mao in a shoulder-baring black dress with stiletto heels. Jun in black dress pants, leather shoes, white shirt with a loose tie and his collar or chest wide open. They don't have to be in extremely sexy poses, just hidden messages would be fine, haha.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Novemberbaby, I love your ideas. :) For me, just seeing Mao in one of Arashi's music videos would satisfy me (until she works again with Jun), preferably in a storyline where she interacts with Jun of course. :D Or even better, they end up with a drama together this year and Arashi does the single for the drama with Mao in the music video. Heh. XD

As to what I love about our OTP, I think it's that I sense an absolute trust between these two. They both have individual projects separate from each other, surrounded by handsome and beautiful co-stars, but neither of them seem to or appears to have fallen with anyone new. We never hear of Mao with anyone else and even now, no rumors of Jun with anyone other than Mao either. They are still mentioned or discussed together. I love that Mao remains (well I'm biased) the most beautiful co-star he's had to date. :) I also love that she is such good friend with Arashi and his JE friends like Ikuta Toma. She falls so easily into his social circle while sustaining an individual one of her own with the Candies. I love that there is an absolute balance between these two. :)
Back to top Go down
girliiee

girliiee

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:46 am

I love maotsujun pairing because looking at them makes me think that they are really dating :P . The way Jun and Mao-chan acted in HYD really moved me and their eyes are just full of love :D .
Back to top Go down
laaadybug

laaadybug

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:08 pm

i love maotsujun because they make a good pair
on and off screen ..
i also like their closeness to each other
and how our ouji is so protective to our hime :P :P
Back to top Go down
maea_maie

maea_maie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:32 pm

I Love all the ideas! ❤

Actually, i don't mind them not working just YET with each other and i'm sort of contented with subtle hints like Jun mentioning that he's with Toma and a friend, but before that to be mentioned, someone already mentioned a sigthing of Mao with the 2 of them having a good time or Hosts of Crazy talk show mentioning Jun, and HNA guest mentioning Mao... little things like that were like a game, like a puzzle. Making you want more, i am enjoying this sweet lingering connections. LOL

But i am waiting for a more mature Jun and Mao [together that is] may it be drama, TV, CM, photoshoot or movie. I want something new. I want something opposite HYD. Something to make us more proud than we already are. (^_~)
Back to top Go down
loreii

loreii

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:41 am

i love maotsujun because they treat each other in a special yet secret way (but not enough to hide it from maotsujun fans like us!). that really makes my heart go doki doki!!
i also love them because they can't wait till the the end of their interviews to at least touch each other! (skinship!! *remember puipui interview? :D )
and i would like to thank mao-chan for making jun throw away his DoS side (i think there still a little bit DoS left :lol: )
oh and yeah! i agree with iceycutey! the close up cm in philippines! (much better if jun and mao will do that almost kiss scene!)
kyaa~!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/laarni.o15
salmiera

salmiera

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:07 pm

their chemistry is one of point but their true self especially mao with her down to earth attitude is a best point that captured me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:40 pm

my favorite thing about this couple is... :?:
bcos they are so different...they have different personality...
mao is more simple..while jun is more stylish and fashionista..
however,this couple has a great chemistry on screen...
jun become more dorky when he is with mao... :P

next project i want to see them to mc together,drama together,and mao featuring in arashi mv..that is going to be wonderful!!! :lol:
Back to top Go down
nini

nini

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Why I love this couple, I think that their chemisitry is awsome on and off scren. I find that they are complementary, each one takes part in the change of the other. Mao is more girly, mature and jun more virile, sweet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:16 am

My favorite thing is how Jun reacts to Mao. I mean, she's very cute and teasing with him too, but she's somewhat like that with most of her friends it seems. But the way Jun's face brightens and how giggly and happy he gets is... kind of amazing. You don't see him reacting that way to anyone else. And before he was in HYD and costarred with Mao, I feel like he was a lot colder, a lot stiffer, all the time. Even in his appearances with Arashi.

But since HYD, since Mao, he always seems much more smiley and happy now - all the time. Nothing can compare to when he is in Mao's presence. I don't know if she awakens like the giggly kid in him or what... but he's just shamelessly adorable in front of her. I LOVE IT.

I so so wish there would be more appearances and interviews of them together in the future. But I guess all we can hope for now is Arashi asking her to guest star again some day. (i secretly wish she would cohost with them ALL the time! bc she's not only adorable with Jun, but with the whole of Arashi! i love seeing her tease them all... it's priceless. I feel like she's the only one who isn't too intimidated by their fame to kid around with them)
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:24 pm

coffeebean wrote:
My favorite thing is how Jun reacts to Mao. I mean, she's very cute and teasing with him too, but she's somewhat like that with most of her friends it seems. But the way Jun's face brightens and how giggly and happy he gets is... kind of amazing. You don't see him reacting that way to anyone else. And before he was in HYD and costarred with Mao, I feel like he was a lot colder, a lot stiffer, all the time. Even in his appearances with Arashi.

But since HYD, since Mao, he always seems much more smiley and happy now - all the time. Nothing can compare to when he is in Mao's presence. I don't know if she awakens like the giggly kid in him or what... but he's just shamelessly adorable in front of her. I LOVE IT.

I so so wish there would be more appearances and interviews of them together in the future. But I guess all we can hope for now is Arashi asking her to guest star again some day. (i secretly wish she would cohost with them ALL the time! bc she's not only adorable with Jun, but with the whole of Arashi! i love seeing her tease them all... it's priceless. I feel like she's the only one who isn't too intimidated by their fame to kid around with them)

I really, really, like this response. Thank you for your input.
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
raintlynk287

raintlynk287

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:42 pm

My favorite thing is Jun has acted toward Mao in a totally different way and how bright are their faces when they are with each other, unlike all other actresses that he has worked with before 8), when he just kept behaving as usual for the purpose of promoting. Many of his kissing scenes before, they were so wild and devouring X_X, so so cold, but in HYDF it feels like all his feelings were there for Mao. All the pictures they're posed together, ooh how cuteeee they are :*:*. Jun looks genuinely happy :). And I really love that they wear same clothes and have same stuffs. Jun's never had same clothes with any actress before right? ;).

One more thing is Arashi treated Mao kinda specially, in both HnA and Ans. Mao looks comfortable with other members of Arashi not only Jun. Also with F3 in TFP, it's so lovely to see her teasing with them, can't stop laughing every time I watch the show again :lol:. I really wish to see them together, any show or MV, or even just a CM ~~.
Back to top Go down
junmaoteam

junmaoteam

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:40 pm

This was before, (interviews,shows etc,)

the teasing and bickering part.,And the awkwardness at times. LOL

steal glances.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:38 pm

uwaaa mina san..i'm totally agreed wth uols...i thought it was only my imagination..turned out many supporters realised maotsujun behavior when they were around each other...special ne...
Back to top Go down
bluetopaz

bluetopaz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:32 am

Actually I would be interested in seeing them be in a non-comedic drama... something the complete opposite of HYD. I want to see their amazing chemistry in something with lots of angst, tortured souls, some brooding, and maybe with some dark comedy -- lol but I like that kind of genre. I know some people do not ;)
Back to top Go down
http://schuyler.tumblr.com
dangerousmistress

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:52 am

Hi there! This is going to be my very first post in this forum so I would like to devote this in specifying my fave thing about our OTP... and that is simply the LOOK OF LOVE that they have with each other. This couple really has the air sizzling around them when they are together that we, the maotsujun fans and i bet even others can't help but notice. =)

As for their next project, I am really, really, really praying that they do a period piece specifically Rorouni Kenshin! (oh, what a big production this is going to be!) I've been a fan of this as well and had been thinking of who could portray Kenshin Himura and Kaoru. and then i saw this lovely couple and for me, they are just perfect for the parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about our OTP   Favorite thing about our OTP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite thing about our OTP
Page 1 of 1